You tell yourself if I train as hard as I can today, the easier it will get later. I used to do body weight dips then they got easy. Now I hang a plate from my waist. When you weight train it should never get easier. Its always hard. After 20 yrs of working out it still feels like day one always.
- How To Lose Fat (destroythefat.wordpress.com)
- Excellent Methods Of Increasing Your Muscle Mass (musclebuildingdiary.wordpress.com)
- Why is There an Obsession With Body Weight? (healthcarespectator.wordpress.com)
- Staggered Set Summer Workout Day 9 Biceps, Triceps and Forearms (thomasjbarkoski.wordpress.com)
- Progression Methods for Body Weight Exercises (maxpotentialsports.com)