I was nominated by mygymshoes.wordpress.com , great forum for fitness advice and very good recipes! Thanks to her post for Crispy Sweet Potato Strings I now have a reason to eat these suckers ALL the time!
Thanks for the nomination! All I can say is that I am in constant search for inspiration and motivation and I find it to be a daily event that must be practiced. You can’t just be inspired once and then think that it will carry with you on a regular basis. You have to strive for it. Just like sticking to a good healthy diet or following your workout program on a regular basis you must be consistent with your search for inspiration.
Look to others to find inspiration in yourself!
Here are the rules:
◾Display the award logo on your blog
◾Link back to the person who nominated you
◾State 7 things about yourself
◾Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
◾Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Things about me:
1. I will be a new father soon.
2. I consider myself an outdoors man. Love snowboarding, camping, fishing, dirt biking, hiking,gardening and rock climbing.
3. I am against GMO/GE food.
4. I like beer.
5. I repaired my furnace by myself. Figured it out as I went along. Took me close to 20 hrs.! Saved money!
6. I am building a company called Sound Craze Entertainment soundcrazeentertainment.com that allows you to check out bands and DJ’s for live entertainment for your parties or affairs. For owners of bars or clubs this is a great website to do all your booking. In NJ and Tri-State area.
7. I am writing two books. One is a fitness book and one is more of a motivational book. You will be hearing more on this in the future.
I nominate the following 15 bloggers, this was challenging and I will use this list as a springboard for an even bigger list that I will compile for a future post:
- Leibster Award (gegebearbear.wordpress.com)