When working out at home you may not have many options to work your hamstrings other than stiff leg dead lifts. But if you look around and get creative you can find some very good exercises that you can incorporate into your training. In my last 2 post I re blogged from T Nation and Active PT a great article about the Nordic hamstring curl.
In this post is a video of an other exercise you can do using one of those physioballs .
- Nordic Hamstring Curls (activeptblog.com)
- Quick Tip of the Week: “X” Does Not Always Mark the Spot (healthheralds.wordpress.com)
- Working Yoga After a Hamstring Injury (jenniferyarter.com)
- Benefits of Having Strong Hamstrings (johnheltzen.wordpress.com)
- Cube Week 4.1 Deads for Reps (matthewsutton11.wordpress.com)