I would watch Bruce Lee Movies all the time when I was a kid. I finally got myself into a karate and jujitsu class when I was a little older just because of the impression that Mr. Lee left on me. He was not just a hollywood actor who pretended to be bad ass. He truly was bad ass. His technique was amazing! He really could kick ass in the most Hardcore sense. He was not big muscled but he was ripped and very strong. He could deliver punishment with his “one inch punch” or his whip like round house kick. He also followed a warriors philosophy and lived his life like a real man.
- Bruce Lee video and some quotes (cityhotpot.wordpress.com)
- Bruce Lee Quotes (thinknice.com)
- Bruce Lee Legacy Collection (werd.com)
- 5 Great Nunchaku in Popular Culture (quotes.answers.com)
- Bruce Lee – Enter The Dragon (ininja36.wordpress.com)