Life Hardcore salutes this survivalist for being physically ready for anything! Even if never put into a survival situation he will benefit always by staying in tip top physical form.
by Todd Walker
Is your body fit to function in troubled times? Good times? Events are happening with increasing regularity that are steering us to hard times.
Stories from Great Depression survivors reveal how physically demanding life became after the crash. The difference in last century and the cliff we’re dangling over now is we’re in a state ofsoft. Soft bodies, soft drinks, and soft minds characterize today’s society.
Granted, there are exceptions. But look around. We’ve become a bunch of physical softies. You might be soft if…
- Minimal physical exertion like walking up bleachers at your daughter’s soccer game leaves you breathless
- Bending to place a case of bottled water under your shopping cart sends you to the chiropractor
- Planting three tomatoes warrants a two-hour nap
- Playing outside consists of a game of Angry Birds on your tablet on your screened porch
- Checking the mailbox becomes an…
View original post 1,231 more words