Breakfast on the Go!
People are extremely busy and getting a good breakfast in might seem daunting sometimes. Here are some quick and easy ways to get your day started fast!
If you can always go organic and Non-GMO.
Mini egg quiche
6oz diced ham
1cup of chopped mushrooms
1cup of tomatoes
2/3cup of chopped onion
4cups of shredded spinach
2 cupcake pans
seasoning of choice
Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Mix all of the veggies in a bowl chopped, or use a food processor. When mixed together, then add to the eggs and ham. Add the shredded spinach to the mix.
Oil the cupcake pans. Spoon a 1/4cup of the mix into each cupcake hole in the pans. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. This is mainly a quick protein, each Quiche will give you 1 gram of Protein,13 g. Carbs & 0 g Fat.
3/4cup of apple sauce
1/4cup of almond butter
1tsp Vanilla extract
1tsp of cinnamon
1Tbs of Coconut oil
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Use a flat skillet pan to cook the pancakes. Heat the pan with coconut oil, then pour 1oz of the mix to make one pancake. Not to worry, they will expand and become a little larger. Cook on both sides for 3 to 4 minutes . This mix will make 16 pancakes. Per pancake you will have: .25P .13C 1.8F. Top with some yummy fresh fruit.
Prepare these recipes at the beginning of your week, and you will never have an excuse to miss a meal.
- Breakfast of Champions (bigheartbigappetite.wordpress.com)
- The Breakfast Formula and Guide (faithkeith.wordpress.com)
- Guilt Free Blueberry Pancakes (realfoodbusylife.com)
- Simple Grain-Free Coconut Banana Pancakes (idontmeasure.wordpress.com)
- Orange Ricotta Pancakes (theundomesticbride.com)
- Make these for breakfast tomorrow… Naturally Made Grain-Free Banana Pancakes (lovelifenaturally.org)
- Pineapple Coconut Pancakes for Mother’s Day Breakfast (Video) (muybuenocookbook.com)
- Pancakes (fitnesslola.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quiche (vegcharlottenc.com)
- 5 Protein Pancake Recipes from Food and Fitness Bloggers (news.health.com)