I just recently made a post about Trans fats & MSG and in it I mentioned that the FDA is of no help to the consumer because they play advocate to big business rather than protecting the consumer.
- Tell the FDA: GMOs Aren’t ‘Natural’! (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- Trans Fat and MSG Public Enemy You Can’t truss it! (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- The Label Game – Trans Fats (truchoicefitness.wordpress.com)
- Tricks with Trans Fat (waxecstaticmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Downloads Official Methods for Determination of trans Fat (ecnatok.wordpress.com)
Would you be shocked to learn that the corn in the “all natural” tortilla chips you just bought had been genetically engineered to produce a toxin that ruptures the intestines of insects? Causing them to die quickly after ingesting the corn? Or that the corn in the “100% natural” cereal flakes you just served your kids for breakfast had been saturated with far more glyphosate than any normal plant would be able to tolerate? Because the corn was engineered to resist Monsanto’s RoundUp herbicide?
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) says “natural” means “nothing artificial or synthetic … has been included in, or has been added to, a food that would not normally be expected to be in the food.” So who would guess that food marketed as “natural” contains the engineered genes of insecticide-producing and/or herbicide-resistant bacteria?
So far the…
View original post 100 more words