Being a Jersey boy , when I see videos like this I just about want to pack up my stuff and ship out to anyplace that looks like this. Not that Jersey doesn’t have beauty, it absolutely does but it is not on such a grand scale and overpopulation leaves you wanting of that feeling of being “lost” in the great wide open.
I have made 4 trips to the Rockies ranging from Colorado up to Montana (The Big Sky state) and another trip to Moab Utah for mountain biking on the petrified sand dunes. When you watch this video you see people who are just plain happy to be there. That is the best part. WHo cars if you win just run, jump, bike your way along and enjoy!
- Biking: How Fruita and Moab became mountain bike meccas (aurorasentinel.com)
- Nightmare in Moab (theunreasonableroad.wordpress.com)
- mountain biking in moab? yes please! (thegaycyclist.wordpress.com)
- Devils Canyon, UT to Moab, UT (adventuresintheamericas.wordpress.com)
- CO to Arches (Moab, UT) (duczynski.wordpress.com)
- Rebelution, Matisyahu, and Big Sky Brewing (wendthr.wordpress.com)