45 million people in just America alone have tattoos and you can bet if you leave the house today your gonna see some guy or girl brandishing some ink, they can be consider to be a fringe of society but with one sixth of the population in the USA using their skin as a place to show off art work they are an army.
People with tats march to a different beat because to put a picture on your body that can never come off is a pretty strong statement about the kind of individual you are.
Sometimes a tat is first put on a persons body to show the world something but in the end it doesn’t matter what the world thinks or if anyone even sees it. It is personal. You chose to get inked for a reason that is for you and no one else.
- Be Hardcore (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- My Tattoos: A Personal Account (Part I) (golddisease.wordpress.com)
- You’re in my Heart just like a Tattoo (iwanttobeapinup.wordpress.com)
- POD: Violet’s First Tatoo (geekwithkids.com)
- Parkour, Your Hardcore Sport Of The Day (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- Hardcore Thought of The Day (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- How Tattoos Influence Your Job? (insurancefiles.com)
- MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore X (bodybuildingblogsindia.wordpress.com)
- Be Hardcore (perezfranciscas.wordpress.com)
- Life with a Hardcore Cyclist: Birthdays (echointhecity.wordpress.com)