If you can hammer a nail with your knuckles let me know!
- Strength Training Progress: Tips to Continually Progress (gregorytaper.wordpress.com)
- Cross-Dysfunctional Teams (thecuttingledge.com)
Traditional weight lifting and even what are deemed functional training exercises do not do justice to hand strength as do manual labor or labor with tools. But not everyone has enough work projects with tools to make a difference for their hand strength.
Yet nearly everyone faces the following daily or weekly:
(1) Packaged goods, wrapped foods, and sealed containers;
(2) Fresh produce needing washing, peeling, processing;
(3) Goods that come shipped in boxes;
(4) And the old Charles Atlas standby, frequent yellow paged directories dumped on the doorstep from competing publishers.
With each of the above, most of us resort to tools, kitchen tools, or office tools to cut, unzip, peel, pry, snap, peel open, or otherwise process an item we must unpack or prepare. Because we have internet, many just throw the printed directories into recycling.
Yet here is food for thought: where safe and possible, can you devise…
View original post 204 more words