And yet another of the fairer sex pullin’ some iron up!
- Deadlift (continued) (bweisbecker.wordpress.com)
- How To Deadlift (janameo219.wordpress.com)
- Science says: You Would Be Better Off Deadlifting (blogdemcconnell.wordpress.com)
- Deadlifts 12/7/2013 (mommamuscles.wordpress.com)
- Deadlift (bweisbecker.wordpress.com)
- Deadlift (alexkemp52.wordpress.com)
- PT corner – Should every client learn the Deadlift? (thepersonaltrainerfinder.com)
Talk to anyone about deadlifts and you’ll get a million different comments about how it should be done. There is, afterall, more than one way to skin a cat (ew). Ok, back to the point. I’m going to break down a few technique tweaks that I’ve made over time that I felt have significantly changed my deadlift start position. I’ll even do one better and tell you how and where I felt the difference.
Note: I am a conventional puller.
Basics: Your body will dictate how you pull
Notice how bar, hip, and scapula make a triangle. Everyone’s leverages are different so all the triangles will be different. The general gist is here though:
- Weight over middle of the foot
- Shoulder blades over bar
- Neutral Spine (Some say arch, I don’t like this…
View original post 1,025 more words